Sunday, July 4, 2010

Professional Recommend Mangosteen Juice

Doctors User

The following registered doctors have spoken in some detail about the benefits of mangosteen juice.

Each link* reaches a post detailing their thoughts on mangosteen juice, sometimes extra audio or video and a further link to their websites. These are all real doctors! :

Dr. Frederic Templeman M.D., is arguably the most well-known mangosteen juice expert in the world
Dr. Amod Tootla M.D., F.A.C.S., is a colo-rectal surgeon & teacher at the University Of Michigan & Wayne State University Medical School. He has now used mangosteen juice on well over 1,000 of his patients
Dr. Vaughn T. Johnson M.D., is a board certified family medicine physician and an associate professor of Family Medicine at several medical schools.
Dr. Karolynn T. Echols M.D., is the Assistant Professor and Chief of Gynecology at LSUMC in Lafayette, L.A.
Dr. Albert S. Miller, M.D. is a medical practitioner who chanced upon mangosteen juice in 2004 and then, having conducted his own trials, now recommends it to many of his patients.
Dr. Paveena Posang, M.D., is a former R.N. and now, a medical practitioner. She has recently become a speaker on the mangosteen juice circuit.
Dr. Les Berenson, M.D., F.A.C.P. has been a medical practitioner for 25 years and recommends mangosteen juice to his patients.
Dr. Armando De Guzman M.D. F.A.C.S. retired, is the former Chief of Surgery and Chairman of the Medical Staff Executive committee at the South East Arizona Medical Center. He now promotes the use of mangosteen juice, full time.
Dr. Alan W. Perry M.D., is a plastic surgeon of more than 30 years experience from California, who recommends mangosteen juice as a natural alternative to pharmaceutical drugs.
Chiropractor User
Dentists User
Homeopaths User
Naturopaths User

Dr. Frederic Templeman has been espousing mangosteen juice’s virtues since 2002 and is now, arguably, it’s most high-profile speaker.
The mangosteen’s benefits spans a wide range of effects:
anti-inflammatory (stronger than indomethacin)
anti-microbial (against viruses, bacteria and fungi)
anti-tumor (tested successfully against six chemotherapy agents)
anti-aging, anti-fatigue, potent antioxidant effect, anti-atherosclerotic
antihistamine and the list goes on!

I am convinced that mangosteen will, without a doubt, be the most successful food supplement ever.”
“…As I travel around the country lecturing on the health benefits of the mangosteen, I am inevitably asked to comment on the “science” behind the fruit.

As a result, I carry with me a large binder that is almost four inches thick. It contains many of the journal articles and research papers from schools of pharmacy and medicine where scientists have put the mangosteen’s xanthones to the test under experimental conditions. The impersonal facts of the studies are set out in cold scientific terms that describe cell cultures, spectrometric analysis, and observations in laboratory animals.

Dr. Frederic Templeman

******
At Xanthones Research, there is a list of prescription medications that Dr. Templeman says he has replaced with mangosteen and xanthones

Dr. Amod Tootla

Dr Tootla is a World Renowned Board certified Cancer Surgeon & Leading Scientist. Named one of the top Surgeons in the United States by the consumer research council of America in Washington DC.

Dr Tootla's licensed to practice in 20 different countries and has the distinction of having introduced robotic surgery in the United States. He is the pioneer of laparoscopic colon surgery and has published numerous papers in the most prestigious medical journals of the world.

Dr Tootla currently has over 1,000 of his patients taking Mangosteen juice.

Dr. Amod Tootla is a colo-rectal surgeon & teacher at the University Of Michigan & Wayne State University Medical School. He has now used mangosteen juice on well over 1,700 of his patients.

Here is how he discovered the healing powers of mangosteen juice:

“…I am an active tennis player and skier and injured my left knee twice from skiing accidents. After I was done taking my third bottle of mangosteen juice, all of my pain was gone. I had no problem playing three or four sets of tennis, when in prior months one set wore me out.

I decided to research what this juice was all about. I researched materials from http://www.pubmed.com/ and studied xanthones. After I discovered the healthy effects that xanthones have on the body, I decided that I would use mangosteen juice on some of my patients. I saw dramatic results.

Many of my patients are older with colon cancer, and some have other conditions like Hypertension. After these patients had been on the juice a while, they were coming back and telling me what amazing results they were having. Many experienced less pain from Arthritis.

One patient I remember well is an older man who had advanced prostate cancer. He was only given three months to live. He is still alive almost a year later which I believe to be in part because of the mangosteen juice. He went on a 21-day regimen of one bottle of mangosteen with a gallon of distilled water per day. He is currently doing very well…”

Amod S. Tootla, M.D
Colorectal surgeon, specializing in colon cancer.

Dr. Vaughn T. Johnson

Dr. Vaughn T. Johnson M.D.
Dr. Vaughn T. Johnson is a board certified family medicine physician. He has been practicing for over 10 years, and offers a wide range of medical services including Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Sports Medicine.In addition, Dr. Johnson serves as an associate professor of family medicine at several medical schools. Dr. Johnson currently resides in Utah with his wife Sherry and their four children.

“…Recently, I’ve changed the focus of my practice to try and prevent illnesses instead of always just treating them…A few years ago, I was introduced to a supplement that I firmly believe is a very powerful and very beneficial supplement, [which] I feel very comfortable recommending to my patients and that is mangosteen…”

Dr. Johnson has also recently become a regular speaker on the mangosteen juice circuit.

Dr. Karolynn T. Echols

Dr. Karolynn T. Echols M.D. (center)
Dr. Karolynn T. Echols is the Assistant Professor and Chief of Gynecology at LSUMC in Lafayette, LA and donates her time as a medical volunteer in Africa & Jamaica, every year.

“One of my colleagues introduced me to mangosteen. I had experienced some shoulder pain in the past, and this doctor told me that mangosteen might be able to eliminate my pain. It really seemed to help. It took around eight weeks for me to notice a real difference in my shoulder…

…Mangosteen also helps tremendously with stress and increases the energy, despite lack of sleep.“

Dr. Karolynn T. Echols

Dr. Albert S. Miller

Dr. Albert S. Miller M.D.
Dr. Albert S. Miller grew up in a rural farm community in the Amish culture, exposed to herbal and home remedies as the first choice for treating common ailments. His family grew most of their fruits and vegetables and produced their own dairy and meat products. Very rarely did they go to the doctor using old-fashioned remedies to treat a number of health challenges.

“After graduating from college, I attended a traditional allopathic medical school and then went on to start a traditional medical practice in my home community. In reality, it wasn’t completely traditional as I always used vitamins and minerals and referred my patients to chiropractors when that specialty was needed.

The longer I practiced traditional medicine the more discouraged I became with the results. The first concern was the absence of desire by the pharmaceutical industry and insurance companies to prevent disease, with the total emphasis being on waiting until the patient had a disease, then starting the medication. This, of course, felt more like keeping a wound at a controlled festering state as opposed to healing it.

In September of 2004 a good friend asked me if I would evaluate the potential benefit of adding mangosteen juice to his prevention program. This was the first time I had encountered this fruit and I did not have an immediate answer for him. However, I agreed to research it and provide an opinion.

[After considerable research] I went back to this patient and advised him that I thought there was strong evidence supporting the use of mangosteen juice as a major part of a balanced prevention program. Furthermore, I informed him that my wife and I intended to use it as well, and that I saw it as potentially being an item that I would use regularly with my patient population.

My skepticism did not allow me to endorse it openly until I had a little more evidence, so I did a small group trial with some patients demonstrating symptoms that I thought should improve from what my research suggested. The conditions varied but all included pain and we used:

pain
energy &
sleep patterns
as our mark for measuring improvement. The results were as I predicted; each person’s symptoms improved gradually and at different rates.

At the end of the first four-week period it was clear that mangosteen juice does provide a benefit that I could very comfortably recommend for a wide variety of conditions.

Over the past two years I have used mangosteen juice for a wide variety of medical conditions. This has allowed me to improve medical care and decrease side effects to prescription medication for numerous patients. I have been able to decrease, and in some cases eliminate medications used to:

control pain
inflammation
blood sugar
cholesterol
blood pressure &
depression
The most impressive results are seen in patients with autoimmune diseases where I have been able to help patients discontinue toxic drugs like:

Prednisone
Methotrexate
Embrel &
Humara”
Dr. Albert S. Miller

Dr. Paveena Posang

Dr. Paveena Posang R.N. M.D., originally from Thailand, is presently practicing in Cheraw, South Carolina as an M.D. She’d grown up eating delicious fresh mangosteen but was unaware of its healing abilities. She was introduced to mangosteen juice in 2005 and was amazed by its effects on her health and quality of Life. She is now happy to tell the world about the incredible healing abilities of mangosteen juice.

Dr. Posang has become an occasional speaker on the mangosteen juice circuit and we have a (hand-held) Youtube video of her talking about Whole Rood Nutrition at Greensboro, North Carolina in 2008.

Dr. Posang gets onto the benefits of mangosteen at about 4.00.


…A supplement like mangosteen aids in total body wellness, by improving the nutritional status – to help maximize the body’s normal ability to regain health…”

Dr. Les Berenson

Dr. Les Berenson M.D., F.A.C.P.
My skepticism and curiosity drove my exhaustive research. I discovered that the mangosteen fruit has been used for hundreds of years in traditional medical folklore..[and]…for over 2.5 years now, I have seen and been witness to HUGE numbers of people having amazing breakthroughs, when traditional, as well as non-traditional approaches could not help…” Dr. Les Berenson 2005

Dr. Les Berenson M.D., F.A.C.P.has been practicing medicine for 25 years.

“…When I first heard about mangosteen juice, I was extremely skeptical — but still open minded.I’ve learned skepticism and closed-mindedness causes me to miss out on too many things in my life. Just how could a fruit create so many changes at the cellular level and with such significant impact?

Dr. Armando De Guzman

Dr. Armando De Guzman M.D. F.A.C.S. retired
Dr. Armando De Guzman is the former Chief of Surgery and Chairman of the Medical Staff Executive committee at the Southeast Arizona Medical Center.

“About 15 years ago I was in a very serious accident while bicycle racing. I had severe facial injuries and fractures; in addition my cervical spine and lower back were seriously injured.





Over the years I started having problems with severe traumatic arthritis and compression syndrome in my back. I had to take Celebrex and Vioxx for the pain along with some narcotics in order to sleep.

I was scheduled to have surgery on my back to decompress it, but before that happened I heard about the mangosteen juice. I started using three ounces twice a day [double the maintenance order of mangosteen juice]. After the first week on the mangosteen juice I didn’t have to take the narcotics at night and after another week, I didn’t use any medications at all because I was pain-free.

I share the mangosteen juice with my patients and I have found that many patients have been able to temper their medication while taking the mangosteen juice.”

Dr. Armando De Guzman 2003

Dr. Alan W. Perry

Dr. Allan W. Perry Sr. M.D.
Dr. Alan W. Perry is a plastic surgeon of more than 30 years experience from California.

“…When I started to read about the mangosteen, I became very interested. There is a claim that it can benefit 20 to 30 different health issues, so I tried it myself.

I suffered from gastro-esophaegal reflux disease (GERD); I had noticed that my symptoms were doing a little better, so I doubled the dose. It cleared up and now I don’t have to take any kind of medicine for it.

I used to take Prilosec almost every day. I haven’t taken any medication for over a month now. The results were dramatic in my case. I know that I would much rather take a couple of ounces of mangosteen juice every morning than take the medicine every day.”
Dr. Allan W. Perry Sr.

Homeophaths

Michele Brookhaus from St. Paul, Minnesota is the only homeopath that we are presently aware of who recommends mangosteen juice.

Naturopaths

Presently, we only know of two naturopaths promoting mangosteen juice:

Dr. Sam J. Walters is a well-know naturopath, published author (also, see his article More Than Unique) and is one of the leading speakers on the benefits of mangosteen juice &
Brandy L. Howe, from Arizona

Chiropractors User

The following chiropractors have all used mangosteen juice and put their name to testimonials:

Dr. Kenneth J. Frisand

Dr. Kenneth J. Frisand is a board certified chiropractic physician, holding licenses in three states. He has been clinic director for more than 25 clinics and is a graduate of the Palmer College of Chiropractic.

He currently publishes tapes and books on the uses of the mangosteen fruit from a holistic perspective, including the book Mangosteen: Healing Secrets Revealed.

“…Because of the amazing results I have had with mangosteen, I am now drug-free and virtually pain-free for the first time in 21 years.

The research I have performed on this product has led me to believe that it:

helps restore liver function
it breaks down insulin resistance &
it can turn around chronic conditions of inflammation in the cells of the body
It is also my finding that mangosteen is the perfect ailment preventative. And in the chiropractic world, prevention is the key goal in health care…”

Dr. Kenneth J. Frisand

Dr. Clay Suggs

“Hello, my name is Dr. Clay Suggs. I am a Chiropractor in San Antonio, Texas and have been in practice for 18 years. I would like to share something with you that has literally changed my practice and has made practicing a lot more enjoyable and rewarding in just the last 3 months!…

I have found the Mangosteen extract to be a highly efficacious complement to what we do as chiropractors. In the chiropractic world, prevention is the key goal in health care.

With my patients using the Mangosteen extract, I have seen dramatic results in a very short time…It literally has the highest concentration of anti-oxidants and xanthones (a natural plant compound) known to man…

…Many of my patients have had unbelievable results I could expand upon, but I would rather that you get your own patients, friends and family on the product, have your own experiences, and get your own testimonials.

Sincerely,
Dr. Clay Suggs“

Dr. Ronald Free

Dr. Free has provided 14 testimonials about his patients, which we shall be publishing (and linking to from here) in the next few months.

Dr. Donald Shelby

“My name is Dr. Donald Shelby and I am a Chiropractor in Ooltewah, Tennessee. I am writing this to share with you information about a new product introducing Mangosteen’s xanthones.

I have been involved with mangosteen juice for about four months. I was very reluctant to look at the product because I am bombarded by so many different products that are brought to my office. However, I did agree to try it for two months. If I noticed no health improvements within two months, I would discontinue.

Within three days I could tell a difference. I felt more energy and stamina. I began telling my patients about it and have been extremely impressed with the improvements it has made in my patients that have tried it.

In my practice, I have approximately 70% of my patients who get adjusted and leave the office feeling great. The other 30% have chronic problems and seem to reach a plateau that hasn’t allowed them to get out of pain or to total health. When these patients take the mangosteen juice, they make progress well beyond where they’ve been and hold their adjustments much longer and better.

I cannot seem to keep [enough] in my office and I constantly have a waiting list for the product. I would encourage you to study the information and also sample the product to see for yourself.

If you have any questions, I am more than happy to talk with you.

Sincerely,
Dr. Donald Shelby, D.C.”

Dr. Daniel T. Shea

“In our office, we recommend the use of mangosteen juice for any inflammatory injuries/diseases. These would include:

arthritis
sprains
strains
allergies &
fibromyalgia.”

Dr. Mattie Klare

“You’ll love using the product because it actually tastes great! In 2000, a pharmacological study from a European university indicated the following pharmaceutical properties of the mangosteen’s xanthones:

supports microbiological balance
maintains immune system health
promotes joint flexibility
provides positive mental support
protects against free radical damage
gives vital antioxidant support

Furthermore, [mangosteen juice] has an anti-inflammatory effect helping the body fight inflammations on a microcellular level.”

Dentists User

There are a few dentists who are now suggesting mangosteen juice to their patients as a preventative strategy. These include:

Dr. John P. Meyer DDS

“As a practicing Dentist, I am always seeking ways to help my patients with their battle against the most common disease in America: gingivitis. This inflammatory response of the gum tissues to “bad” bacteria can result in bleeding gums, bad breath, pain, and even tooth loss.

The clinically proven anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of the Mangosteen fruit are documented, and make [mangosteen juice] an appealing adjunctive therapy. I foresee long term overall health benefits for my patients using [it].”

*****

Dr. Corazon A. Belen DDS

“I introduced [mangosteen juice] in my dental practice. I have seen patients who have been dramatically helped by mangosteen, mainly in the area of periodontal, gum recession and bleeding gums.”

*****

Dr. Karl Anderson DDS

“Many patients would rather use an alternative, natural product rather than synthesized drugs. I am extremely excited by mangosteen juice and its positive benefits for my patients.”

*****

Dr. Soni Gelinne DDS

“My purpose is not just to sell juice. It is to connect with people who are interested in alternative medicine, who want to join me in spreading the word on a single juice that can literally change peoples lives with it’s health benefits.

It also for those want to support companies who work to create toxin free products that will leave a better world for generations to come.”

*****

Dr. Darya Ghafourpour DDS

“For centuries, traditional healers have used the mangosteen and its rind to treat a variety of conditions. Touted for its traditional healing properties, the divine taste of the mangosteen has made it a true prize.”

*****

Dr. William Twohig DDS

“I have beeen recommending mangosteen for my patients on a regular basis for over a year. I have only seen positive results. The anti-inflammation effects have been every effective.”

No comments:

Post a Comment